Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To Live in the 1920s


Living in the 1920s would obviously be a lot different from living in the present day. I can't say that I would rather live in the 1920s because I am happy living the way I am now.
Here in the present day we have so much technology that we use every single day and without it life would be much more difficult. Also, I believe that we have come to a point in our society where racism is nearly diminished. Unfortunately, back then that wasn't the case and things were much different. Hopefully someday racism will be completely evaporated.
I also like living now because I have such a wide variety of music to listen to and in the 1920s a lot of the music that I love would not have been around for years to come. One cool thing about the 1920s is the start of the Miss America pageant and how it actually began really shocked me. The Miss America Pageant Association has definitely come a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment